Heavy snowfall in England delays KL-London flights
Posted on December 28, 2009, Monday
KUALA LUMPUR: Flights from Kuala Lumpur to London are experiencing delay owing to heavy snowfall in England which has affected the capital city’s airports, according to airlines and travel agents.They told Bernama that delays could be expected for flights to the Heathrow and Stansted airports in London.
Reliance Travel consultant Jamie Lee said they had only received notification of flight delays to London but not cancellations.
“We will contact our customers should there be any change of schedule or cancellation of flights,” she said.
A spokesman of Malaysia Airlines (MAS) said only the airline’s flights to Heathrow airport experienced delay.
Passengers can call the toll-free line 1-300-88-3000 to get updates on the flight schedules, he said.
A spokesman of AirAsia said the budget carrier’s flights to Stansted airport also experienced delay recently.
He said the latest flight schedules were available on www.airasia.com, or passengers could contact the airline at 03-2171 9222 between 8am and 9pm daily for enquiries.— Bernama
- Kabul hospital guard opens fire, kills foreign doctor
- Kota Bahru bound Firefly flight returns to Penang due to faulty landing gear
- May 25 set as Bukit Gelugor by-election, several factors taken into account, says EC
- US judge dismisses Tarantino lawsuit against website
- H1N1 Flu kills 45 in Thailand this year
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement