‘Pohon@USM’ programme offers STPM holders in-depth exposure
Posted on February 17, 2011, Thursday
GEORGE TOWN: Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) will organise a special programme dubbed “Pohon@USM” to promote its courses to those planning to pursue their first degree at the university.
USM Deputy Registrar Mohamad Abdullah said the programme would be held at the main hall of the university and will be open to the public from 10am to 5pm daily from Feb 24 to 28.
“The programme is aimed at giving the exposure and opportunities to Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) holders as well as Matriculation College graduates, who are planning to pursue their studies at USM, to discuss and meet with the relevant parties, including the officers from the Student Enrolment Unit,” he said in a statement here yesterday.
He said the programme was in line with the direct intake of student to USM after the university was chosen as the Accelerated Programme for Excellence (Apex) university.
For more information, the public can contact USM at 04-6533114,
04-6533902 and 04-6533628 or email at email@example.com. — Bernama
- Our responsibility to stop drug menace, says DO
- English debate attracted only 7 out of 27 Sibu schools — Education assistant officer
- Top catch of 560gm – and RM600 – goes to Dayang Aury in Marine Police fishing contest
- SMK Tiong Hin wins choral speaking contest
- Expo to form part of Miri May Fest celebration
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement