124 get awards, certificates during Police Day
Posted on March 26, 2011, Saturday
LAHAD DATU: In conjunction with the 204th Police Day celebration, the Lahad Datu police force held several activities to commemorate the occasion.
On the first day the district police chief, Superintendent Shamsudin Bin Mat, started by reading a message from the Inspector General of Police, Tan Sri Ismail Omar, before inspecting a parade involving the Royal Malaysian police, the marine police, the auxiliary police, the airport police, and four teams of police cadets from four schools.
This was followed by a presentation of outstanding service awards and certificates of appreciation to 124 recipients involving police officers and members of the Family of Police Association (PERKEP) and the media.
Assistant Minister to the Chief Minister Datuk Haji Datu Nasrun Haji Datu Mansur, who is also member of the legislative assembly N.50 Lahad Datu and Silam Member of Parliament Haji Salleh Kalbi attended the celebration.
Also present were assistant district officer (administration) Juraimin Haji Jadil, PBPM Silam chairman Tuan Haji Idris Jikon, heads of government departments and representatives of the local community.
Meanwhile in the evening, PERKEP also celebrated police day by giving hampers to children at the Lahad Datu Hospital children ward.
- Kabul hospital guard opens fire, kills foreign doctor
- Kota Bahru bound Firefly flight returns to Penang due to faulty landing gear
- May 25 set as Bukit Gelugor by-election, several factors taken into account, says EC
- US judge dismisses Tarantino lawsuit against website
- H1N1 Flu kills 45 in Thailand this year
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement