u-Pustaka a library that fits in your hand
Posted on June 24, 2011, Friday
KUCHING: ‘Prioritise Knowledge, Remember u-Pustaka’ is the motto of u-Pustaka portal that serves as an innovative information service provider to encourage lifelong learning at anytime and anywhere to improve work and living quality.
The pioneer u-Pustaka project is jointly organised by the Information, Communication and Culture Ministry through the Malaysia Communication and Multimedia Commission with the support of the National Library.
It was also participated by u-Pustaka Consortium with eight Malaysia library members including the State Library here.
Minister in the Chief Minister’s Department Datin Fatimah Abdullah would be representing Chief Minister Pehin Sri Abdul Taib Mahmud to launch the event at the State Library’s Auditorium on June 30.
Among the activities to be held that day are Online Stamp Exhibition, Philatelic Forum and exhibition by relevant agencies.
For further information, contact Hayati Sabil or Norassima Sitam at 082-442000 ext 104/331 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Teacher forces student to convert without parental consent
- Secret Chinese airport brought down to earth by chopper crash
- Air crash victims' hometown 'angry', 'shocked' by new findings
- Phone interception reveals 'crown prince' gave ‘green light’ to attack cops – officer
- Co-pilot ‘deliberately’ crashed Germanwings plane — Prosecutor