Yuntavid made Deputy State Secretary
Posted on August 19, 2011, Friday
KOTA KINABALU: Former Sabah Museum Director Datuk Joseph Pounis Yuntavid has been appointed as the Deputy State Secretary (Development) effective Wednesday.
The State Secretariat said in a statement here yesterday that Yuntavid, 53, succeeded Datuk Gregory Joitol who had retired on reaching the mandatory retirement age.
A brief ceremony was held in conjunction with the handing over of duty which was witnessed by State Secretary Datuk Sukarti Wakiman.
Yuntavid, who has a Masters degree in Museum Studies from the University of Leicester, England and a Bachelors degree in Biological Science from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, joined the civil service in 1985. – Bernama
- US ‘delighted’ by impending arrival of Sudanese Christian convert
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian in massive W.Bank clash: security
- ‘Challenges’ in quest to find water on Earth-like worlds
- Commonwealth Games: David reaches women’s squash last 16
- Wreckage of missing Algerian airliner with 116 on board found in Mali