Yuntavid made Deputy State Secretary
Posted on August 19, 2011, Friday
KOTA KINABALU: Former Sabah Museum Director Datuk Joseph Pounis Yuntavid has been appointed as the Deputy State Secretary (Development) effective Wednesday.
The State Secretariat said in a statement here yesterday that Yuntavid, 53, succeeded Datuk Gregory Joitol who had retired on reaching the mandatory retirement age.
A brief ceremony was held in conjunction with the handing over of duty which was witnessed by State Secretary Datuk Sukarti Wakiman.
Yuntavid, who has a Masters degree in Museum Studies from the University of Leicester, England and a Bachelors degree in Biological Science from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, joined the civil service in 1985. – Bernama
- Phone interception reveals 'crown prince' gave ‘green light’ to attack cops – officer
- Secret Chinese airport brought down to earth by chopper crash
- Lower-and middle-income groups protected under GST
- Gonorrhoea cases on the rise; 10-year-olds inflicted, too
- Customer goes berserk at fastfood restaurant