Yuntavid made Deputy State Secretary
Posted on August 19, 2011, Friday
KOTA KINABALU: Former Sabah Museum Director Datuk Joseph Pounis Yuntavid has been appointed as the Deputy State Secretary (Development) effective Wednesday.
The State Secretariat said in a statement here yesterday that Yuntavid, 53, succeeded Datuk Gregory Joitol who had retired on reaching the mandatory retirement age.
A brief ceremony was held in conjunction with the handing over of duty which was witnessed by State Secretary Datuk Sukarti Wakiman.
Yuntavid, who has a Masters degree in Museum Studies from the University of Leicester, England and a Bachelors degree in Biological Science from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, joined the civil service in 1985. – Bernama
- EPF considering to offer syariah-compliant retirement savings scheme
- US and Japan offer help to solve Rohingya issue, says Najib
- Withdrawal of halal certificate from Secret Recipe not due to use of prohibited food items: Jakim
- Government to assist affected Mas staff: Riot
- 1MDB officials will testify before PAC, says Najib