Yuntavid made Deputy State Secretary
Posted on August 19, 2011, Friday
KOTA KINABALU: Former Sabah Museum Director Datuk Joseph Pounis Yuntavid has been appointed as the Deputy State Secretary (Development) effective Wednesday.
The State Secretariat said in a statement here yesterday that Yuntavid, 53, succeeded Datuk Gregory Joitol who had retired on reaching the mandatory retirement age.
A brief ceremony was held in conjunction with the handing over of duty which was witnessed by State Secretary Datuk Sukarti Wakiman.
Yuntavid, who has a Masters degree in Museum Studies from the University of Leicester, England and a Bachelors degree in Biological Science from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, joined the civil service in 1985. – Bernama
- Child’s play could predict expectant parents’ capabilities: study
- PKBN Graduates Can Now Continue ‘O’ Level Studies and Beyond
- Locals Must Change Work Attitude to Outdo Foreigners
- Their Majesties Consented to Attend Diplomatic Corps’ Reception for 68th Birthday
- Three of the best back-to-school smartphones