MAA Takaful wins international award for financial innovation
Posted on September 8, 2011, Thursday
KUALA LUMPUR: MAA Takaful Bhd (MAA Takaful) has won an award at the Financial Insights Innovation Awards (FIIA-Insurance) from IDC Financial Insights, held at the Asian Insurance Congress in Singapore last week.
In a statement yesterday, MAA Takaful said the FIIA-Insurance programme by IDC Financial Insights recognised achievements of Asia-Pacific insurers in applying innovation to drive business differentiation.
It said the FIIA award was presented for its sales automation and agency management system, Innovative Consultation Management System (iCMS), which was developed over a period of two years.
Its chief executive officer, Salim Majid Zain, said the recognition reflected the company’s commitment to build innovative solutions designed to provide ‘one-stop-solution’ for its agency force.
“The MAA iCMS empowers our agents to conduct their businesses efficiently. This award also serves as a boost to confirm MAA Takaful as the No.1 agency company with No. 1 agency management system,” he said. — Bernama
- Dalai Lama urges Suu Kyi to act on Rohingya
- Malaysia hopes for major breakthrough on Laos, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore Power Integration Project (LTMS-PIP)
- HM Graced Foundation-Laying Ceremony for New Gallery
- Americans keep getting fatter: poll
- DAP wants Hadi to answer 5 questions to prove PR commitment