Miss Borneo Beautiful 2011 Finalist No. 16 – Farahana Zieta Joes
Posted on November 12, 2011, Saturday
Name Farahana Zieta Joes
Hobbies Singing, dancing, cooking
Aspiration To be an accomplished air stewardess
Personal motto A woman’s confi dence is the symbol of her beauty. Beauty isn’t just about somebody’s appearance, it comes from a sincere heart. So be yourself: if you never try, you’ll never know.
1) What qualities defi ne Miss Borneo Beautiful?
Miss Borneo Beautiful should have a lot of confi dence and be thankful for what she has been endowed with. In addition, she must have good character, be beautiful inside and out, have respect for others and not be prideful.
2) Do you have any messages for the other MBB 2011 fi nalists?
Just be yourselves, have confidence in what you’re doing, and win or lose, it’s just the way of the game – good luck.
3) What skills/talents do you have that will make you stand out in the competition?
My outstanding skills is in dance: I’ve loved dancing since my younger days in school. I prefer traditional dance like Bidayuh, Iban, Melanau, Orang Ulu, zapin, joget and so many more. Besides that, I am also a good singer – something people will get to see at the MBB 2011 Grand Final on Nov 18. I like ballads, rock songs and songs with high-pitched vocals.
4) What would it mean for you to win MBB 2011?
I would be really happy, and have greater confidence to do something I haven’t done before. I would also be making my parents proud of my abililites. In addition, I would have proven to everybody that I have my own talents and skills.
5) Who has inspired you most in your life?
My source of inspiration is my beloved mother, Lisan Najep. I am so proud of her courage and perseverance in carrying out her duties as a good mother. Besides that, she has always had high self-esteem and confi dence in herself and been a positivethinker. Last but not least, she has always given me support and encouragement.
6) What makes your hometown special?
Sarawak is made up of so many things that make it unique like its diversity of ethnic cultures to its local cuisine like ‘laksa Sarawak’.
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement