IRB staff receive queries on status of BR1M application and appeal
Posted on January 18, 2012, Wednesday
BINTULU: As of yesterday, staff of the Inland Revenue Board (IRB) here still had to entertain queries from some members of the public on the status of their BR1M application and appeals for the financial aid.
The deadline for submission of the application forms for the one-off BR1M RM500 aid has been extended to February 10.
Successful applicants will be given vouchers which they can cash at all Bank Simpanan Nasional, CIMB and Maybank branches.
According to a spokesman from IRB Bintulu, successful applicants will receive letters informing them of the dates and venues of the voucher presentations.
Meanwhile, unsuccessful applicants can still appeal by filling a special form available at all IRB offices and selected agencies.
The form can also be downloaded from the Finance Ministry’s website www.treasury.gov.my
He said so far the process went smoothly and urged the public who were yet to apply to do so before the deadline.
- Air France resumes flights to Tel Aviv
- Royals Presenting Kurnia to 11,353 Recipients at Istana Nurul Iman
- Monarch Extends Personal Gifts to Additional 4,651 Underprivileged Recipients
- Squash star Nicol in cruise control in Glasgow
- Mohd Zulhelmi lifts Malaysia’s first medal at Glasgow Commonwealth Games