IRB staff receive queries on status of BR1M application and appeal
Posted on January 18, 2012, Wednesday
BINTULU: As of yesterday, staff of the Inland Revenue Board (IRB) here still had to entertain queries from some members of the public on the status of their BR1M application and appeals for the financial aid.
The deadline for submission of the application forms for the one-off BR1M RM500 aid has been extended to February 10.
Successful applicants will be given vouchers which they can cash at all Bank Simpanan Nasional, CIMB and Maybank branches.
According to a spokesman from IRB Bintulu, successful applicants will receive letters informing them of the dates and venues of the voucher presentations.
Meanwhile, unsuccessful applicants can still appeal by filling a special form available at all IRB offices and selected agencies.
The form can also be downloaded from the Finance Ministry’s website www.treasury.gov.my
He said so far the process went smoothly and urged the public who were yet to apply to do so before the deadline.
- Leak : High quality video of iPhone 6 appearance on Youtube
- Robin Hood monkey showers Indian town with cash
- Android smartwatches about to add smarter syncing, integration features: report
- Crown Prince awarded with advanced combat skills badge, among others
- Three premises temporarily close for failing hygiene standard