Boy sustains injuries after being hit by relative’s car
Posted on February 3, 2012, Friday
SIBU: A 12-year-old boy sustained injuries to his chest and stomach after he was hit by a car driven by a relative Wednesday night.
The incident at 8pm happened at the house compound in Ek Dee Road here when the relative was going out.
It was said that the boy, surnamed Hung, was in front of the car when the vehicle hit him.
An ambulance rushed him to the Sibu Hospital, arriving at 9pm.
He was also believed to have suffered internal injuries.
- US and Japan offer help to solve Rohingya issue, says Najib
- Withdrawal of halal certificate from Secret Recipe not due to use of prohibited food items: Jakim
- Government to assist affected Mas staff: Riot
- 1MDB officials will testify before PAC, says Najib
- Penang police yet to receive instructions on placement of Rohingya refugees