Boy sustains injuries after being hit by relative’s car
Posted on February 3, 2012, Friday
SIBU: A 12-year-old boy sustained injuries to his chest and stomach after he was hit by a car driven by a relative Wednesday night.
The incident at 8pm happened at the house compound in Ek Dee Road here when the relative was going out.
It was said that the boy, surnamed Hung, was in front of the car when the vehicle hit him.
An ambulance rushed him to the Sibu Hospital, arriving at 9pm.
He was also believed to have suffered internal injuries.
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement