Boy sustains injuries after being hit by relative’s car
Posted on February 3, 2012, Friday
SIBU: A 12-year-old boy sustained injuries to his chest and stomach after he was hit by a car driven by a relative Wednesday night.
The incident at 8pm happened at the house compound in Ek Dee Road here when the relative was going out.
It was said that the boy, surnamed Hung, was in front of the car when the vehicle hit him.
An ambulance rushed him to the Sibu Hospital, arriving at 9pm.
He was also believed to have suffered internal injuries.
- MH370 officially declared an accident, 239 people aboard presumed dead
- MH370 continues to be major mystery in world aviation history
- Kuching police seize drugs valued at RM357,450
- Floods continue to recede in Sarawak, only 19 left at a relief centre
- Review of laws is MCMC’s top priority says Chairman Dr Halim