Danny Andipai not PKR Pensiangan divisional chief
Posted on February 14, 2012, Tuesday
KOTA KINABALU: PKR Sabah information chief cum PKR Keningau divisional chief Stephen Sandor clarified that Danny Andipai is not the divisional chief for PKR Pensiangan.
“He was the divisional chief from 2007-2010. Since losing the divisional chief post in the last party election, Danny has remained inactive for the party. By joining another party, STAR, Danny’s membership in PKR will cease immediately,” Stephen explained yesterday.
The current divisional head for PKR Pensiangan is Apandy Agindi who was not present in the STAR Keningau launching, he added.
Danny was reported to have left Pensiangan PKR division to join STAR during the launch of STAR Keningau Zone on Saturday. The chairman of DAP Tanjung Aru Kota Kinabalu, Dr Felix Chong, also made a similar move.
Stephen who is also leader for the PKR Interior Zone, wished Danny well in his future political career and undertaking. He reiterated that there was no official seat negotiation held between Pakatan Rakyat and STAR as claimed by some quarters.
He said PKR Sabah would furnish the media with up-to-date information on the current leadership in PKR Sabah.
- Singapore sends air force plane to search for missing MAS aircraft
- SAR operation still on, no trace of MAS plane yet – Hishammuddin
- Malaysia Airlines still unable to locate MH370
- MMEA deploys one aircraft, three ships to search for missing MAS plan
- PM orders ‘all measures possible’ to locate missing MAS plane