Takaful need to solidify, energize itself to face challenges – MTA
Posted on March 24, 2012, Saturday
KUALA LUMPUR: The country’s Takaful industry must energize and solidify itself to be competitive, dynamic and resilient to withstand the challenges faced by globalization and liberalization of the financial market.
Takaful Malaysia Association (MTA) President Datuk Syed Moheeb Syed Kamarulzaman said Malaysia can become a hub for the banking industry and Global Islamic Finance by stimulating the Takaful industry to be strong, sustainable and counter productive to withstand any financial crisis.
Apart from strengthening itself, the Takaful industry must also provide legal guidelines to face the ever challenging Takaful industry through competitive, creative and innovative initiatives, he said. –Bernama
- Mas to hold private service for mh370 on Sunday
- Anwar’s application to attend parliamentary session subject to pardon board’s decision
- Chamber of commerce, consumer body hail govt initiatives for Labuan
- Sabah Customs aims to collect RM1.2 billion under GST
- Activities cancelled to respect dead PBS Youth members