Hive of activities at Dalat netball finals
Posted on April 11, 2012, Wednesday
DALAT: Two highly rated netball teams, Perkep IPD Mukah and My PSKPP teams, are set to lock horns for supremacy at the Dato Sri Dr Muhammad Leo Toyad challenge trophy netball competition on Friday, April 13 at Stadium Perpaduan Dalat.
Matches are scheduled to start at 4.00pm with the game for third and fourth placing between team Voicemail and Lady Killer.
“It will be an exciting final as both teams are seen as strong contenders for the championship crown. The organising committee had also organised other activities during the netball finals inclusive of children’s colouring contest, ‘senamrobik’ and cultural presentations as well as lucky draws offering attractive prizes,” said chairperson of the organising committee Norazryna Abdul Rahman.
“We invite members of the public in Mukah, Oya, Dalat, Balingian and nearby areas to bring their friends and family members to witness the finals of the netball tournament and also to enjoy other activities that day,” said Norazryna.
- Aussie PM suggests MH370 search could be scaled back
- MAS hopeful for answers as first anniversary of disappearance nears
- Families of passengers, crew of MH370 advised to get counseling
- Programme helps to detect early signs of cyber bullying among children
- Special slot on TV showing govt’s efforts in searching for missing plane