Two for reality show semi-finals in KL
Posted on April 30, 2012, Monday
KOTA KINABALU: Ten finalists for the Astro reality show, Kilauan Emas Season 2, Sabah zone, made it to the recording session yesterday, where two finalists will proceed to Kuala Lumpur for the semi-finals.
Hadaniah Matajul of Putatan, Muari Munabi (Pitas), Masnah Madsa and Adliq Adlina Osman (Kudat), Ahmad Nasir (Tuaran), Asiah Mahmud (Sandakan), Jumat Ramlee and Zaidah Ismail (Kota Kinabalu), Ismail (Tanjung Aru) and a duet team from Papar, Mini Chin Abdullah and Abdul Rashid Derman were the ten finalists.
Judges for the Sabah zone final yesterday were Fauziah Latif and Ibnor Riza while well-known music composer Adnan Abu Hassan was the chief judge.
The audition started on Saturday at 1Borneo Hypermall with about 150 participants.
Two representatives from Sabah will be selected by a professional jury to the semi-finals on June 27, to be aired live on Astro.
The grand finale is expected to be on July 4.
The reality show is sponsored by Polident.
- Teacher forces student to convert without parental consent
- Secret Chinese airport brought down to earth by chopper crash
- Air crash victims' hometown 'angry', 'shocked' by new findings
- Minister: Schoolgirl asks for ‘conversion’ but parents not informed
- Phone interception reveals 'crown prince' gave ‘green light’ to attack cops – officer