20 girls vying for Sandakan Unduk Ngadau
Posted on May 9, 2012, Wednesday
SANDAKAN: Twenty girls who are vying to be the 2012 Sandakan Unduk Ngadau will take to the catwalk this Friday night at the ‘Malam Lagenda’ (Legendary Night) event at the Sandakan Community Hall.
However, only ten girls will contest for the title during the main event
of the Sandakan Kaamatan Festival this Saturday afternoon.
The participating beauties are Judith Chong, 23; Cherlly Marcella Henry, 21; Nancy Sim, 25; Valensia Jarpin, 18; Suzana Primus, 20; Dyenara Danil, 18; Norhanina Malih, 22; Jovilia Umjin, 20; Jennylyn Ladom, 17; Gabriela J Joeplik, 24; Olivia Japrin, 20; Caroline Jilius, 20; Juhidan Ani, 20; Jamie Fredoline Mohamid, 19; Juslina Dian Rangga, 24; Dezerie Karen Sham, 19; and Shanty Christie Dominic, 24.
‘Malam Lagenda’ will be officiated by Sandakan Municipal Council president Datuk Ir James Wong’s wife, Datin Euginie Wong.
- Repealing Sedition Act not a wise move – Rep
- Jobless man charged with causing mischief ordered to undergo mental observation
- ‘Tambi jiee’s family to decide on remains’ — rohani
- Court strikes out azrinaz’s suit after tenant vacates premises
- Jan 5 hearing of mohamad salleh’s suit against nurul izzah, saifuddin