Pustaka Negeri to hold ‘How Takaful Works’ exhibition
Posted on May 14, 2012, Monday
KUCHING: Pustaka Negeri Sarawak will be holding a exhibition entitled ‘How Takaful Works’ between May 1 to 31.
According to a press release from the library, the event will be held at first floor of Pustaka Negeri Sarawak and is open for public viewing from 11am to 7pm except on public holidays.
“The exhibition provides insights on what is ‘takaful’ and how it works. Takaful is actually a syariah-compliant alternative to an insurance scheme. It provides a protection plan based on syariah principles.
Its general concept is that the individual contributes a sum of money to a takaful fund in the form of participative contribution (‘tabarru’),” the press release stated.
Admission is free.
For further information, the public may contact Sharifah Seria Wan Razali, Alvaena Valentine or Chai Yeu Shaw at 082-442000 ext. 330 or email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Updated 08:39 AM, 31 July
- Chinese smartphone makers win as market swells
- Najib congratulates Commonwealth Games Gold Medal winners Nicol And Badminton Mixed Team
- Air quality unhealthy in Samarahan, Sibu, Sri Aman, Banting, Port Klang, Petaling Jaya, Batu Muda (KL), Cheras and Putrajaya as at 7 am today
- Japan heatwave kills 15, thousands hospitalised
- Civilians killed amid fierce fighting