IPGKTAR presents outstanding service awards to academic, supporting staff
Posted on July 31, 2012, Tuesday
KUCHING: Tun Abdul Razak Teachers’ Training Institute (IPGKTAR) campus in Kota Samarahan recently held a presentation ceremony to present the Outstanding Service Award 2011 to eight academic and seven supporting staff.
The institute’s director Hamsiah Abdullah Masni officiated at the ceremony held at the institute’s Dewan Sri Samarahan.
During the ceremony, she also presented the institute’s Certificate of Loyal Service (Sijil Khidmat Setia) to seven academic staff who had served not less than 20 years in the country’s teachers’ institute.
Among the recipients was the deputy director of the institute Mohammad Lin, who had served for 34 years.
The special invited guest to the award presentation ceremony was SK Ulu Lubai, Limbang’s outstanding headmaster Jaul Bunyau.
He shared his experience and best practice in developing SK Ulu Lubai, previously among one of the least known schools, to become one that had gained international recognition.
Jaul’s three-hour sharing session was aimed at motivating and inspiring the trainees and staff of the institute.
- RM200 million needed to solve Penampang flood woes – MP
- RM13.27 bln for Phase 1 of Pan Borneo Highway
- ‘Wasatiyyah’ approach key for Malaysia’s success
- Malaysian Muslims celebrate ‘Maal Hijrah’ on moderate scale but with meaningful message
- Call for clear definition before implementing new regulations on RON95 petrol