Man falls to his death
by Kelimen Sawatan. Posted on August 27, 2012, Monday
KOTA KINABALU: A man in his 50s was found dead after falling off from the Centre Point Shopping Complex building yesterday afternoon.
The sprawled body of the man who is believed to have been mentally unsound, was found by the public with his head covered in a pool of blood in the 4.30pm incident.
City police chief Assistant Commissioner Jauteh Dikun who was met at the scene, said they were still investigating the cause of the fall including determining the floor from which the deceased had fallen off since there was no witness to the incident.
Jauteh said that the recording on the closed-circuit television (CCTV) would be reviewed to shed further light to the incident, adding that initial investigation had yet to lead to any evidence of foul play.
It was also disclosed that no document was found on the deceased and the body was later sent to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for post-mortem.
- Mas to hold private service for mh370 on Sunday
- Anwar’s application to attend parliamentary session subject to pardon board’s decision
- Chamber of commerce, consumer body hail govt initiatives for Labuan
- Sabah Customs aims to collect RM1.2 billion under GST
- Activities cancelled to respect dead PBS Youth members