Posted on September 5, 2012, Wednesday
We encourage commenting on our stories to give readers a chance to express their opinions; please refrain from vulgar language, insidious, seditious or slanderous remarks. While the comments here reflect the views of the readers, they are not necessarily that of Borneo Post Online. Borneo Post Online reserves the right not to publish or to remove comments that are offensive or volatile. Please read the Commenting Rules.
- Remains of mother, son laid to rest at Semariang Muslim cemetery
- The remains of mother and son to arrive at TUDM around 2.30pm this afternoon
- Japan landslide toll feared to more than double
- MH17: Philippine embassy flies flag at half-mast
- 20 hearses driven past Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim