Bonus: Wait for tabling of budget – Ali Hamsa *new!
Posted on September 8, 2012, Saturday
PUTRAJAYA: Chief Secretary to the Government (KSN) Datuk Seri Dr Ali Hamsa has declined to comment on the giving of bonus to civil servants in the 2013 Budget to be tabled on Sept 28, but asked all parties to patient.
“Let’s wait for this 28th. I feel every budget is the best budget. Let’s wait for Budget Day,” he told reporters after visiting Wisma Putra (Forein Ministry), here.
Dr Ali was asked to comment on the request of the Congress of Unions of Employees in the Public and Civil Services (CUEPACS) to be given a one-and-a-half month bonus in the new budget.
On the visit, Dr Ali said it was part of going down to the ground activities to get close to government officers.
“I am very satisfied with what has been done at Wisma Putra. I feel the officers here are of high calibre and have wide experiences in terms of diplomatic relations and carrying out their duties in an excellent manner,” he said. –Bernama
- Firecrackers left a family of five in tears as fire destroyed their home
- Chinese smartphone makers win as market swells
- Najib congratulates Commonwealth Games Gold Medal winners Nicol And Badminton Mixed Team
- Air quality unhealthy in Samarahan, Sibu, Sri Aman, Banting, Port Klang, Petaling Jaya, Batu Muda (KL), Cheras and Putrajaya as at 7 am today
- Japan heatwave kills 15, thousands hospitalised