Hari Raya Celebration At SECA School
Posted on September 18, 2012, Tuesday
BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN: The month of Syawal was marked with a joyous and colourful Hari Raya celebration at the SECA School in Kampong Kapok recently. Over 300 students, teachers and staff members were present at the event donning their, vibrant and glittering Hari Raya attires, Borneo Bulletin reported.
Teachers and students also got to enjoy the Hari Raya songs while everyone got a taste of great variety of food and drinks such as satay, kuih mor, apam and all sorts of Malay cakes. This event among others, also provided non-Malay teachers with a taste of the Bruneian Malay culture and heritage.
- 925 illegal immigrants detained, 400 squatter houses to be demolished in Ops Gasak 26
- SpaceX rocket explodes during test flight
- Famed Galapagos tortoise ‘Pepe the Missionary’ dies
- Marudu bay dwindiling marine and coastal resources need urgent attention
- No official medal tally at Yog 2014 – Chef-de-mission