50 year old woman pregnant with a python
Posted on September 19, 2012, Wednesday
A BIZARRE incident struck a 50-year-old woman, Rasheedan Bibi, from Chora Saggar, Pakistan.
The woman carried a python for about 7 months in her stomach. As her tummy progressively bulged, she thought she was with child. But Rasheedan Bibi was actually pregnant with a python.
As her pregnancy progressed over seven months, Bibi’s tummy line grew and she felt pain. Bibi grew anxious.
Bibi decided to have her pregnancy checked at the nearest hospital where doctors ordered a scan. The shocking results of the scan revealed a snake in her stomach.
Bibi suspected she may have swallowed a snake egg with the well water from behind her house which started all the bizarre happenings she was experiencing including an enormous appetite.
Doctors recommended surgery to remove the snake. Due to her poverty, Bibi appealed for help from the Pakistan Prime Minister who obliged and provided assistance.
- Three killed, 11 injured in coal mine explosion in Sarawak
- Ahmad: Managed float system to stay with oil prices at below US$80 a barrel
- Muhyiddin wants classical literature works spread using multimedia, digital technology
- European space plane set for February launch: firm
- Sultanate Ranks 30th on HDI