50 year old woman pregnant with a python
Posted on September 19, 2012, Wednesday
A BIZARRE incident struck a 50-year-old woman, Rasheedan Bibi, from Chora Saggar, Pakistan.
The woman carried a python for about 7 months in her stomach. As her tummy progressively bulged, she thought she was with child. But Rasheedan Bibi was actually pregnant with a python.
As her pregnancy progressed over seven months, Bibi’s tummy line grew and she felt pain. Bibi grew anxious.
Bibi decided to have her pregnancy checked at the nearest hospital where doctors ordered a scan. The shocking results of the scan revealed a snake in her stomach.
Bibi suspected she may have swallowed a snake egg with the well water from behind her house which started all the bizarre happenings she was experiencing including an enormous appetite.
Doctors recommended surgery to remove the snake. Due to her poverty, Bibi appealed for help from the Pakistan Prime Minister who obliged and provided assistance.
- Kabul hospital guard opens fire, kills foreign doctor
- Kota Bahru bound Firefly flight returns to Penang due to faulty landing gear
- May 25 set as Bukit Gelugor by-election, several factors taken into account, says EC
- US judge dismisses Tarantino lawsuit against website
- H1N1 Flu kills 45 in Thailand this year
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement