Najib, Rosmah attend Finance Ministry’s Aidilfitri reception
Posted on September 19, 2012, Wednesday
PUTRAJAYA: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak yesterday attended the Aidilfitri reception of the Finance Ministry in Precinct 2 here.
Najib, who is also the finance minister, was accompanied by his wife, Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor.
Also present were Finance Minister II Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Mohamad Hanadzlah, deputy finance ministers Datuk Dr Awang Adek Hussin and Datuk Donald Lim Siang Chai and Treasury secretary-general Datuk Dr Mohd Irwan Serigar Abdullah.
Staff of the Treasury and the Accountant-General’s Department also attended the event. — Bernama
- Remains of mother, son laid to rest at Semariang Muslim cemetery
- The remains of mother and son to arrive at TUDM around 2.30pm this afternoon
- Japan landslide toll feared to more than double
- MH17: Philippine embassy flies flag at half-mast
- 20 hearses driven past Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim