Professional cuddler charges $60 per hour of cuddling and snuggling
Posted on September 20, 2012, Thursday
A LOT of people like to snuggle and cuddle, but Jacqueline Samuel, from New York’s Rochester area, actually opened her own business charging $60 for an hour’s worth of non-sexual cuddling and snuggling, the Oddity Central reported.
There are moments in life when you feel the need to cuddle, but you have no one to do it with. That’s where 29-year-old Jackie Samuel comes in.
Last month she set up The Snuggery, a unique business that offers total strangers the chance to snuggle and cuddle with Jackie, for $60 an hour.
“What I like to do is cuddle, so I figured it was a good thing to do. A lot of people didn’t like the idea so I figured it would be kind of an underground small-scale operation and provide a little extra income,” the young entrepreneur says.
But her nutty idea already started attracting national attention and she’s already been featured on FOX, CNN and is set to make an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
- Strategies, priorities for 11MP will be presented in Parliament on May 21
- Xiaomi announces 5 exciting new Mi gadgets ahead of Mi Fan Festival 2015
- No change in tuition fees, hostel charges in public universities post-GST
- Two more staff of news portal held over hudud law issue
- PM’s private secretary dies