Posted on October 1, 2012, Monday
We encourage commenting on our stories to give readers a chance to express their opinions; please refrain from vulgar language, insidious, seditious or slanderous remarks. While the comments here reflect the views of the readers, they are not necessarily that of Borneo Post Online. Borneo Post Online reserves the right not to publish or to remove comments that are offensive or volatile. Please read the Commenting Rules.
- Repealing Sedition Act not a wise move – Rep
- Jobless man charged with causing mischief ordered to undergo mental observation
- ‘Tambi jiee’s family to decide on remains’ — rohani
- Court strikes out azrinaz’s suit after tenant vacates premises
- Jan 5 hearing of mohamad salleh’s suit against nurul izzah, saifuddin