Mexico pizza delivery man killed for being late
Posted on October 13, 2012, Saturday
PUEBLA, Mexico: A furious client killed a pizza delivery man in Mexico for being 40 minutes late, authorities said Thursday.
The victim’s body, eyes blindfolded and hands bound, was found Monday in the town of Tetla, some 140 kilometres east of Mexico City, said the public prosecutor’s office in Tlaxcala state.
He was last been seen Saturday evening as he left to drop off a late order.
The 22-year-old client, who hit the police officer who discovered the delivery man’s moped, admitted that he beat and locked up his victim for five hours with the help of his girlfriend.
It was when the delivery man tried to make a run for it, that the client allegedly riddled his body with stab wounds before dumping it in a vacant lot next door. — AFP
- Phone interception reveals 'crown prince' gave ‘green light’ to attack cops – officer
- Teacher forces student to convert without parental consent
- Secret Chinese airport brought down to earth by chopper crash
- Air crash victims' hometown 'angry', 'shocked' by new findings
- Lower-and middle-income groups protected under GST