Mexico pizza delivery man killed for being late
Posted on October 13, 2012, Saturday
PUEBLA, Mexico: A furious client killed a pizza delivery man in Mexico for being 40 minutes late, authorities said Thursday.
The victim’s body, eyes blindfolded and hands bound, was found Monday in the town of Tetla, some 140 kilometres east of Mexico City, said the public prosecutor’s office in Tlaxcala state.
He was last been seen Saturday evening as he left to drop off a late order.
The 22-year-old client, who hit the police officer who discovered the delivery man’s moped, admitted that he beat and locked up his victim for five hours with the help of his girlfriend.
It was when the delivery man tried to make a run for it, that the client allegedly riddled his body with stab wounds before dumping it in a vacant lot next door. — AFP
- Lorry driver shot on way to work
- It’s a dog’s life
- Paul supposed to get back from work trip last week – Wife
- Bekas pengerusi DAP Karpal Singh maut dalam kemalangan berhampiran Gua Tempurung pada 12.40 pagi tadi - Ketua Polis Daerah Kampar
- Karpal Singh, personal assistant die in road accident in Kampar
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement