M5.6 quake strikes off E. Indonesia
Posted on November 6, 2012, Tuesday
JAKARTA: An earthquake measuring 5.6 rocked Maluku in eastern parts of Indonesia on Tuesday, Xinhua quoted the Meteorology and Geophysics Agency report here.
The quake struck at 14:15 pm Jakarta time with epicentre at 92 km southwest Buru Selatan of Maluku and with the depth at 10 km under sea, an official of the agency told Xinhua by phone.
Indonesia sits on a quake-prone zone called the “Pacific Ring of Fire”.
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement