Posted on November 14, 2012, Wednesday
We encourage commenting on our stories to give readers a chance to express their opinions; please refrain from vulgar language, insidious, seditious or slanderous remarks. While the comments here reflect the views of the readers, they are not necessarily that of Borneo Post Online. Borneo Post Online reserves the right not to publish or to remove comments that are offensive or volatile. Please read the Commenting Rules.
- IGP orders police probe into tweet ridiculing MH370 accident
- Japan Hostage: Tokyo working closely with Jordan to secure release, as Islamic State deadline passes
- Mohammad Nizar charged again with defaming Najib
- Fear of rain causing more floods in Sarawak
- RM16.8 mln in life insurance claims paid out to next-of-kin of MH370 tragedy