All Kelantan projects pledged by federal government implemented — JPP
Posted on December 16, 2012, Sunday
KOTA BAHARU: Kelantan Federal Development Department(JPP) director Datuk Makhtar Mustaffa said all Kelantan development projects pledged by the federal government have been implemented.
“Implementation of the development projects prove that the federalgovernment does not discriminate Kelantan although the state is under oppositionrule.
“Those who feel that there are federal government projects in Kelantan not implemented can send a note or SMS to me for further action,” he said when opening the Job Carnival, Open Interview and 1Malaysia Training Scheme (SLIM),here yesterday.
Makhtar said the second Sultan Yahya Petra bridge currently under construction connecting Kota Bharu and Pasir Pekan, Tumpat costing about RM170 million could be fully utilised in July next year.
“However, I believe that the bridge one way traffic from Pasir Pekan to Kota Bharu can be used before the Chinese New Year.” — Bernama
- Kabul hospital guard opens fire, kills foreign doctor
- Kota Bahru bound Firefly flight returns to Penang due to faulty landing gear
- May 25 set as Bukit Gelugor by-election, several factors taken into account, says EC
- US judge dismisses Tarantino lawsuit against website
- H1N1 Flu kills 45 in Thailand this year
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement