All Kelantan projects pledged by federal government implemented — JPP
Posted on December 16, 2012, Sunday
KOTA BAHARU: Kelantan Federal Development Department(JPP) director Datuk Makhtar Mustaffa said all Kelantan development projects pledged by the federal government have been implemented.
“Implementation of the development projects prove that the federalgovernment does not discriminate Kelantan although the state is under oppositionrule.
“Those who feel that there are federal government projects in Kelantan not implemented can send a note or SMS to me for further action,” he said when opening the Job Carnival, Open Interview and 1Malaysia Training Scheme (SLIM),here yesterday.
Makhtar said the second Sultan Yahya Petra bridge currently under construction connecting Kota Bharu and Pasir Pekan, Tumpat costing about RM170 million could be fully utilised in July next year.
“However, I believe that the bridge one way traffic from Pasir Pekan to Kota Bharu can be used before the Chinese New Year.” — Bernama
- Death toll rises to eight, 13 remain missing in China mine flooding
- Egypt’s Morsi sentenced to 20 years over protester deaths
- US man jailed for 18 years over Bali ‘suitcase murder’
- KPDNKK records 16 cases, seizures worth RM1 million in Tawau
- Tourist traffic from U.S to Malaysia in 2014 remained stable despite the three air tragedies