Ngiu Kee make Christmas visits to charity homes
Posted on December 16, 2012, Sunday
KOTA KINABALU: Ngiu Kee (KK) Sdn Bhd recently visited several charity homes to celebrate Christmas with the residents.
Ngiu Kee senior store manager Cecelia Ng said that this was the fifth year they had organized the charity event and would also be representing their respective branches at Centre Point Sabah and Lintas Jaya.
For this year’s event, they visited Care Haven at Taman Likas Jaya which houses 12 people with special needs, the Jireh Home at Jalan Tuaran which has 31 orphans, Kasih at Taman Vista Kobusak which accommodates some HIV patients and Tolumis Care Centre at Taman Donggongon which is caring for 19 disabled persons and orphans.
The management of the company donated RM1,000 each to all the charity homes besides presenting pre-packed hampers worth RM35 to the residents. They also donated goods in the form of rice, cooking oil, oats and beverages to each of the homes.
- Teacher forces student to convert without parental consent
- Secret Chinese airport brought down to earth by chopper crash
- Air crash victims' hometown 'angry', 'shocked' by new findings
- Phone interception reveals 'crown prince' gave ‘green light’ to attack cops – officer
- Minister: Schoolgirl asks for ‘conversion’ but parents not informed