Ngiu Kee make Christmas visits to charity homes
Posted on December 16, 2012, Sunday
KOTA KINABALU: Ngiu Kee (KK) Sdn Bhd recently visited several charity homes to celebrate Christmas with the residents.
Ngiu Kee senior store manager Cecelia Ng said that this was the fifth year they had organized the charity event and would also be representing their respective branches at Centre Point Sabah and Lintas Jaya.
For this year’s event, they visited Care Haven at Taman Likas Jaya which houses 12 people with special needs, the Jireh Home at Jalan Tuaran which has 31 orphans, Kasih at Taman Vista Kobusak which accommodates some HIV patients and Tolumis Care Centre at Taman Donggongon which is caring for 19 disabled persons and orphans.
The management of the company donated RM1,000 each to all the charity homes besides presenting pre-packed hampers worth RM35 to the residents. They also donated goods in the form of rice, cooking oil, oats and beverages to each of the homes.
- Our responsibility to stop drug menace, says DO
- English debate attracted only 7 out of 27 Sibu schools — Education assistant officer
- Top catch of 560gm – and RM600 – goes to Dayang Aury in Marine Police fishing contest
- SMK Tiong Hin wins choral speaking contest
- Expo to form part of Miri May Fest celebration
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement