SAPP division chief joins PPRS
Posted on January 11, 2013, Friday
TAWAU: Sabah Progressive Party (SAPP) Tanjung Batu N.59 division chief Ardi Arsah announced yesterday that he had left the party and joined Parti Perpaduan Rakyat Sabah (PPRS).
Ardi said he and 20 other branch chiefs were joining PPRS as they felt that it is a Sabah-based party led by a Sabahan and their struggle is no longer in line with that of SAPP.
“We felt our struggles are of different course and not being appreciated all this while and in vain,” he said in a statement yesterday.
Ardi said he is the Sabah youth chief cum Tawau and Kalabakan zone chief of PPRS.
He added he is in the process of establishing branches starting in Kalabakan as they already have a branch in Tanjung Batu and Merotai.
On PPRS, he said president Datu Mohd Arshad Datu Abdul Mualap would make further review of the party.
- Indian ships, aircraft combing designated areas
- Data suggests ‘skilled’ flyer turned missing jet towards Indian Ocean
- Singapore to continue support for ongoing efforts in search for missing MH370 plane: PM Lee
- Lelaki ditemui mati tergantung di pokok
- Kurang sihat punca bapa tiri tidak mampu jaga empat anak