Sony announces razor-thin Full HD Xperia Tablet Z in Japan
Posted on January 21, 2013, Monday
Surprise, people. Sony has announced the Tablet variant of their highly anticipated and sexy Xperia Z phone, the Xperia Tablet Z in Japan today.
The tablet, from the revealed images, have a lot in common in looks with its smaller sibling. Besides the impressive appearance, the tablet is no slouch in specs too: a Qualcomm 1.5GHz quad-core APQ8064 processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, a 10.1-inch 1,920 x 1,200 screen (with Mobile Bravia Engine 2), an 8.1-megapixel Exmor R camera, NFC, LTE (MDM9215M radio), microSD expansion and Sony’s own “S-Force” virtual surround sound technology.
The key selling point though, is that with all that monstrous hardware built in, Sony managed to cut the thickness to 6.9mm, which is even thinner than the Xperia Z smartphone, AND at the same time is water and dust-proof. Now that’s something.
No pricing and availability details yet, so keep an eye around here for more info in the future.
- Two cars catch fire in two separate incidents
- Kabul hospital guard opens fire, kills foreign doctor
- Kota Bahru bound Firefly flight returns to Penang due to faulty landing gear
- May 25 set as Bukit Gelugor by-election, several factors taken into account, says EC
- US judge dismisses Tarantino lawsuit against website
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement