SAPP lodges police report after documents found
Posted on January 24, 2013, Thursday
KOTA KINABALU: Sabah Progressive Party (SAPP) secretary general Datuk Richard Yong and SAPP Mudanita chief Philicica Tong went to the Karamunsing police station here yesterday to lodge a report on a possible theft case and handed over documents belonging to a local man and a woman.
Richard said he lodged the report after he found the documents of one Aloysius Zining Lidjip (licences) and identity card of Sukilin Justmin was strewn on the staircase leading to SAPP office at Bornion Centre, Luyang, here.
He said the unfortunate incident could be the work of thief picking on Aloysius and thrown his documents away after taking the valuables.
According to Richard, the documents’ owners are unknown to him.
He said the report was lodged for police’s further action and the persons who lost their documents may reclaim them from the police station at Karamunsing.
Meanwhile, Richard commended the police for their dedication and hard work in maintaining laws and orders in the city.
Richard said he noticed that there was a reduction of reported crimecases compared to previous years.
“However, we still heard of cases like pick-pockets, petty thefts, house-breaking, snatching and car-breaking happening.
“These have threatened the safety and lives of people in which most time women become victims,” he said.
Philicica said she hoped the police would continue with their good work while step up preventive action to ensure Kota Kinabalu become a crime safe place for local residents, especially the women folks as well as tourists.
- Lorry driver shot on way to work
- It’s a dog’s life
- Paul supposed to get back from work trip last week – Wife
- Bekas pengerusi DAP Karpal Singh maut dalam kemalangan berhampiran Gua Tempurung pada 12.40 pagi tadi - Ketua Polis Daerah Kampar
- Karpal Singh, personal assistant die in road accident in Kampar
- Growing jihadist threat in Tunisia border area
- Search Ended as Perpetrator of Fatal Hit-and-Run Surrendered to Police
- ‘No over-reliance on Petronas for contract handouts’
- WTK to benefit from diversification into oil palm plantation
- Possible hike in OPR later this year on March’s steady inflation rate
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement