BR1M to be distributed from Feb 1
Posted on January 29, 2013, Tuesday
MIRI: The 1Malaysia People’s Aid (BR1M 2.0) will be distributed to 16,237 individuals at the Miri Civic Centre from Feb 1 till 5.
Out of this, 4,802 are from Piasau, 3,042 (Pujut) and 8,393 (Senadin) constituencies.
Political secretary to the Minister of Energy, Green Technology and Water, Datuk Sebastian Ting said some of the recipients had also benefited from BR1M 1.0 which was distributed last year.
He said the name list would be posted at the Civic Centre tomorrow at 3pm.
Members of public can also look up SUPP’s website at www.supp.org.my or call SUPP Piasau at 085-423399/417479 tomorrow from 3pm onwards.
Ting added that SUPP Piasau would also be sending short messages to successful recipients to inform them when to receive the aid.
- Team Kickalob raih naib juara Piala 1Malaysia Mamee Bawah 19 Tahun
- PKL julang Piala Pusingan Datuk Amar Awang Tengah
- 32 pasukan jayakan futsal antara kampung, taman perumahan Dayak
- Lee ungguli kategori gross golf Champion of Champion SJGFA 2014 dengan 141 mata
- Gagal bertahan 90 minit punca Malaysia kalah: Dollah