BR1M to be distributed from Feb 1
Posted on January 29, 2013, Tuesday
MIRI: The 1Malaysia People’s Aid (BR1M 2.0) will be distributed to 16,237 individuals at the Miri Civic Centre from Feb 1 till 5.
Out of this, 4,802 are from Piasau, 3,042 (Pujut) and 8,393 (Senadin) constituencies.
Political secretary to the Minister of Energy, Green Technology and Water, Datuk Sebastian Ting said some of the recipients had also benefited from BR1M 1.0 which was distributed last year.
He said the name list would be posted at the Civic Centre tomorrow at 3pm.
Members of public can also look up SUPP’s website at www.supp.org.my or call SUPP Piasau at 085-423399/417479 tomorrow from 3pm onwards.
Ting added that SUPP Piasau would also be sending short messages to successful recipients to inform them when to receive the aid.
- Police seeking access to mass graves from Thailand: IGP
- PAC will arrange meetings with Arul Kanda, Shahrol as soon as possible: Nur Jazlan
- Singapore Airlines airbus loses power inflight to both engines
- Afghan police end Taliban siege of Kabul guesthouse
- FIFA officials arrested in Zurich on US corruption charges: NYT