Motorcyclist in wrong lane survives collision with car
Posted on January 30, 2013, Wednesday
KUCHING: A motorcyclist was badly injured while his pillion rider escaped unscathed after they collided head-on with a car at the Batu Kawah bridge early yesterday morning.
The 29-year-old victim had just picked up his friend of the same age from Malihah in Matang and was heading towards Batu Kawah New Township when the accident took place around 1.15am.
According to a passerby, the victim might have been confused by the new lanes on the upgraded Batu Kawah bridge and entered the wrong lane, which led to a head-on collision with a Perodua Myvi driven by a woman.
The motorcyclist who injured his right arm and body was sent to Sarawak General Hospital for treatment.
- Leak : High quality video of iPhone 6 appearance on Youtube
- Robin Hood monkey showers Indian town with cash
- Android smartwatches about to add smarter syncing, integration features: report
- Crown Prince awarded with advanced combat skills badge, among others
- Three premises temporarily close for failing hygiene standard