‘77,040 recipients of BR1M2.0 in Sibu division’
Posted on February 4, 2013, Monday
SIBU: The total recipients for 1Malaysia People’s Aid (BR1M2.0) for the first and second batches stood at 77,040 for Sibu division.
Sibu Resident Sim Kok Kee told reporters yesterday that unlike the first batch, the second included recipients getting the RM250 vouchers.
“For the second batch, there are 16,265 recipients for the RM250 vouchers while 24,828 recipients will receive RM500 for Sibu division.
“However, only the first batch will be issued for the time being. The second batch would be issued when the vouchers are ready,” Sim disclosed, adding that Sibu Division comprised of Kanowit, Selangau and Sibu District.
As for Kanowit, the total recipients for RM250 and RM500 vouchers are 1,595 and 3,378 respectively.
Sibu District has 13, 551 recipients for RM250 and 17,474 for RM500.
Selangau on the other hand, has a total recipient of 1,119 and 3,976 for the RM250 and RM500 aid respectively.
As for the first batch, the total recipients for Sibu district stood at 23,551.
Kanowit had 5,421 recipients while Selangau 6,975.
The first batch involved paying out of RM500 vouchers only.
The counters at Lembaga Amanah Kebajikan Islam Sibu (Lakis) kindergarten hall beside An Nur Mosque at Awang Ramli Amit Road will be closed starting today.
“Instead counters will be open at Tower One in Sibu Town Square Phase One starting tomorrow (today) for recipients to claim their vouchers,” Sim said.
On Saturday, counters at Sibu Town will open from 8.30am to 4.30pm daily from Monday to Thursday.
On Fridays, they are open from 8.30am to 11am and from 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
On Saturday, counters will open from 8.30am to 4pm and closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Two cars catch fire in two separate incidents
- Kabul hospital guard opens fire, kills foreign doctor
- Kota Bahru bound Firefly flight returns to Penang due to faulty landing gear
- May 25 set as Bukit Gelugor by-election, several factors taken into account, says EC
- US judge dismisses Tarantino lawsuit against website
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement