Rosmah attends Maulidur Rasul celebration organised by Bakti
Posted on February 6, 2013, Wednesday
PUTRAJAYA: The Prime Minister’s wife, Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor yesterday attended a Maulidur Rasul celebration organised by the Association of Wives of Ministers and Deputy Ministers (Bakti) at Seri Perdana here.
The event held with the cooperation of the Federal Territory Zakat Collection Centre was also attended by members of the Association of Wives of Civil Servants and Women Civil Servants (Puspanita), Malaysian Armed Forces Family Welfare Body (Bakat), Police Family Association (Perkep) and Single Mothers Association of Federal Territory and Selangor.
Also present was Deputy Prime Minister’s wife Puan Seri Noorainee Abdul Rahman and wife of former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali.
Children from the Permata Insan Negara recited the Al-Quran during the function while Ustaz Badli Shah Alauddin delivered a talk. — Bernama
- US ‘delighted’ by impending arrival of Sudanese Christian convert
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian in massive W.Bank clash: security
- ‘Challenges’ in quest to find water on Earth-like worlds
- Commonwealth Games: David reaches women’s squash last 16
- Wreckage of missing Algerian airliner with 116 on board found in Mali