4 or 5 people could be involved in foreigner’s murder
Posted on February 9, 2013, Saturday
SIBU: Police suspected a handful of persons, including a woman, were involved in the killing of an Indonesian man in Khoo Peng Loong Road last Wednesday.
The Indonesian was said to have been here for only a few days.
Yesterday, the police were looking for clues at the crime scene and looked at the footages captured by a CCTV camera at the nearby Central Market multi-storey car park.
Footages showed around five persons, one of them a woman, running into a narrow lane, the police said.
At the 7pm incident on Wednesday, the police found RM2,000 cash and two cellphones on the body of the deceased, who was only known as Sulmandi.
The 23-year-old suffered injuries to his chest and back in the attack.
He died in the Sibu Hospital Intensive Care Unit a few hours after he was admitted at
- US ‘delighted’ by impending arrival of Sudanese Christian convert
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian in massive W.Bank clash: security
- ‘Challenges’ in quest to find water on Earth-like worlds
- Commonwealth Games: David reaches women’s squash last 16
- Wreckage of missing Algerian airliner with 116 on board found in Mali