Posted on February 9, 2013, Saturday
We encourage commenting on our stories to give readers a chance to express their opinions; please refrain from vulgar language, insidious, seditious or slanderous remarks. While the comments here reflect the views of the readers, they are not necessarily that of Borneo Post Online. Borneo Post Online reserves the right not to publish or to remove comments that are offensive or volatile. Please read the Commenting Rules.
- Mas to hold private service for mh370 on Sunday
- Anwar’s application to attend parliamentary session subject to pardon board’s decision
- Chamber of commerce, consumer body hail govt initiatives for Labuan
- Sabah Customs aims to collect RM1.2 billion under GST
- Activities cancelled to respect dead PBS Youth members