Moderate earthquake hits Seram in Indonesia
Posted on February 14, 2013, Thursday
KUALA LUMPUR: A moderate earthquake measuring 5.6 magnitude on the Richter scale hit Seram island, Indonesia at 1.21pm yesterday.
The Malaysian Meteorological Department in a statement here said the earthquake’s epicenter was 229km southwest of Sorong, Indonesia and 1,521km southeast of Semporna, Sabah.
No tsunami warning was issued. — Bernama
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement