BN will continue to find best way to serve Sabah – Musa
Posted on February 15, 2013, Friday
TUARAN: Barisan Nasional will continue to find the best way to continue serving the people in Sabah, said Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman, yesterday.
It was therefore vital for the people to offer their support and confidence to the ruling coalition come the 13th general election, he said.
“There have been so many lies spread by the opposition on BN, and recently, they have been going in and out of villages in Sabah to bring down the ruling government with their lies.
“And I keep telling the people to reject them. Do not believe what the opposition are saying, they are nothing more but ‘saudagar ubat’ (medicine merchants). They are not selling ‘medicines’ to heal, but to ‘kill’ … so I hope the people will not be fooled by their lies,” said Musa during the launch of the state-level Nadi Kasih Programme, here, by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, here.
He also urge the people not to be trapped by the opposition’s lies.
- MH370 families trapped in ‘black hole’ one year later
- Timeline: The fruitless year-long hunt for MAS Flight MH370
- ‘Rejected applicants can submit appeals latest by March 31’
- Aedes breeding grounds: Two-week closure for sites
- Malaysia retains top spot in global Muslim travel index for 5th consecutive year