Landmark development ‘the Wharf’ to add further vibrancy to Miri
Posted on March 7, 2013, Thursday
MIRI: The highly anticipated Miri Waterfront landmark development ‘the Wharf’ is on its way to becoming a reality with the main construction work set to begin very soon.
Its developer Unique Harvests Sdn Bhd (Unique Harvests) developer of the Miri Waterfront Commercial Centre awarded the job to Sara-Timur Sdn Bhd (Sara-Timur) in a Memorundum of Understanding (MoU) at Wisma Interhill here yesterday.
According to Unique Harvests project director, Alice Hu Yun Bin, the 24-storeys luxury hotel, 18- storeys high rise strata titled suites development ‘the Wharf’ and 10 units of three storeys shophouses is set to be one of the largest private high-rise residential and hospitality developments in the state with total a gross development value of RM400 million.
“Earlier last month, Unique Harvests launched sales of one of the components of the master development which is the 18-storey private strata title suites development in ‘the Wharf’,” she said.
- Robin Hood monkey showers Indian town with cash
- Android smartwatches about to add smarter syncing, integration features: report
- Crown Prince awarded with advanced combat skills badge, among others
- Three premises temporarily close for failing hygiene standard
- Youth’s jail term for rape, sodomy reduced on appeal