Landmark development ‘the Wharf’ to add further vibrancy to Miri
Posted on March 7, 2013, Thursday
MIRI: The highly anticipated Miri Waterfront landmark development ‘the Wharf’ is on its way to becoming a reality with the main construction work set to begin very soon.
Its developer Unique Harvests Sdn Bhd (Unique Harvests) developer of the Miri Waterfront Commercial Centre awarded the job to Sara-Timur Sdn Bhd (Sara-Timur) in a Memorundum of Understanding (MoU) at Wisma Interhill here yesterday.
According to Unique Harvests project director, Alice Hu Yun Bin, the 24-storeys luxury hotel, 18- storeys high rise strata titled suites development ‘the Wharf’ and 10 units of three storeys shophouses is set to be one of the largest private high-rise residential and hospitality developments in the state with total a gross development value of RM400 million.
“Earlier last month, Unique Harvests launched sales of one of the components of the master development which is the 18-storey private strata title suites development in ‘the Wharf’,” she said.
- Fears grow for hundreds missing in S Korea ferry capsize
- Mini-sub completes first full mission in hunt for Malaysian jet
- Honda’s new ASIMO robot, more human-like than ever
- Karpal Singh, personal assistant die in road accident in Kampar
- Former DAP chairman Karpal Singh died in accident – Kampar Police Chief
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement