Landmark development ‘the Wharf’ to add further vibrancy to Miri
Posted on March 7, 2013, Thursday
MIRI: The highly anticipated Miri Waterfront landmark development ‘the Wharf’ is on its way to becoming a reality with the main construction work set to begin very soon.
Its developer Unique Harvests Sdn Bhd (Unique Harvests) developer of the Miri Waterfront Commercial Centre awarded the job to Sara-Timur Sdn Bhd (Sara-Timur) in a Memorundum of Understanding (MoU) at Wisma Interhill here yesterday.
According to Unique Harvests project director, Alice Hu Yun Bin, the 24-storeys luxury hotel, 18- storeys high rise strata titled suites development ‘the Wharf’ and 10 units of three storeys shophouses is set to be one of the largest private high-rise residential and hospitality developments in the state with total a gross development value of RM400 million.
“Earlier last month, Unique Harvests launched sales of one of the components of the master development which is the 18-storey private strata title suites development in ‘the Wharf’,” she said.
- Man found dead inside 4WD, wallet and cellphone missing
- Shahidan: Security along Syed Omar rat trail to be tightened
- Three more boats with illegals detected at Pulau Jarak, Perak
- Hishammuddin: Code of conduct best way to govern competing claims in South China Sea
- Singapore foils multiple attempts of smuggling contraband cigarettes via land checkpoints