MILO Malaysia Breakfast Day for healthier lifestyle
Posted on March 18, 2013, Monday
KUALA LUMPUR: MILO®, Malaysia’s leading nutritious beverage, launched Malaysia Breakfast Day as part of its on-going nationwide campaign The MILO® Breakfast Movement.
The campaign – strengthening the MILO®’s focus to its brand heritage of breakfast – calls upon all Malaysians to join in a mass pledge of adopting the breakfast habit for a healthier and balanced lifestyle.
“Malaysia Breakfast Day is going to be the biggest breakfast event of the year and a climax to the series of initiatives carried throughout The MILO® Breakfast Movement,” said Ho Hau Chieh, executive director of Dairy Business Unit, Nestlé Products Sdn Bhd.
Special guest, celebrity master chef Sabri Hassan joins the bandwagon in helping Malaysians realise the importance of breakfast as part of their daily routines and how MILO plays an important role during this occasion.
This year’s Malaysia Breakfast Day will take place on May 5 at Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) and is open to public with free admission.
Apart from MILO® giving away 20,000 free breakfast packs that Sunday morning, the public can also look forward to The MILO® Breakfast Run, MILO®’s initiative to support participants who want to put into practice living a healthy lifestyle.
On Malaysia Breakfast Day, MILO® will lead a record-breaking attempt in the Guinness World Book of Records in serving ‘The most Chocolate Malt Beverages consumed in a Single Breakfast Sitting’.
On-ground touch-points to reach out to all Malaysians around the region are included through a series of concourse events themed ‘MILO Breakfast Champion’ in Penang, Pahang, Johor, Klang Valley and Sabah.
For more information on Malaysia Breakfast Day and its activities, visit www.milo.com.my/breakfast.
- Our responsibility to stop drug menace, says DO
- English debate attracted only 7 out of 27 Sibu schools — Education assistant officer
- Top catch of 560gm – and RM600 – goes to Dayang Aury in Marine Police fishing contest
- SMK Tiong Hin wins choral speaking contest
- Expo to form part of Miri May Fest celebration
Weekly News Highlights
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 22.03.2014 (Full)
- BPIEF 2014 Hourly Lucky Draw on 23.03.2014 (Full)
- Perfect Wedding Supplement 2013
- Malaysia Day Supplement 2013
- New Year Supplement 2014
- Real Estate And Housing Supplement 2013
- STIDC Supplement 2013
- Legacy Of Leadership
- Ushering In A New Era
- BPIEF 2014 Supplement