Yong, Lim appointed Honourary Major
Posted on March 24, 2013, Sunday
TAWAU: Malaysian Armed Forces chief Tan Sri Zulkefli Md Zin said not an inch of our Malaysian territory could be violated, and the Eastern Sabah Security Command (ESSCOM) has been established along the coastline from Kudat to Tawau to enhance security in the east coast.
He was speaking during an Honorary Major awards presentation ceremony at Promenade Hotel here, yesterday morning.
The award recipients were Major Yong Yun Yin and Major Datuk Peter Lim Fook Onn.
During the ceremony, Tan Sri Zulkefli also presented appreciation certificates to donors who had contributed to the security forces who are in the front line defending our country against the Sulu invasion in Lahad Datu and Semporna.
He expressed his thanks to all the generous donors and said it was a significant morale support for the front line security forces in preserving our country’s sovereignty.
“Ops Daulat is the largest operation in our history’s record to ensure that the enemies are destroyed and expelled from our country.
“We should not be careless but continue to unite without believing in rumours. We must be strongly united in order to gain respect from others as well as enhance the bravery of our security forces,” Zulkefli added.
- Teacher forces student to convert without parental consent
- Secret Chinese airport brought down to earth by chopper crash
- Air crash victims' hometown 'angry', 'shocked' by new findings
- Phone interception reveals 'crown prince' gave ‘green light’ to attack cops – officer
- Co-pilot ‘deliberately’ crashed Germanwings plane — Prosecutor