17-month-old baby sexually assaulted?
Posted on April 1, 2013, Monday
KUCHING: The mother of a 17-month-old infant lodged a police report on Saturday night on suspicion that her baby girl might have been sexually assaulted.
The 20-something mother noticed the private part of her toddler to be unusually red when she changed her diaper at about 8pm.
She claimed that her baby was crying before she changed the diaper.
She immediately rushed her to a clinic at Taman Malihah and was later referred to the Sarawak General Hospital (SGH) for further check-up.
It was understood that the baby was placed under the care of a neighbour during the day.
The police are investigating.
- Robin Hood monkey showers Indian town with cash
- Android smartwatches about to add smarter syncing, integration features: report
- Crown Prince awarded with advanced combat skills badge, among others
- Three premises temporarily close for failing hygiene standard
- Youth’s jail term for rape, sodomy reduced on appeal