17-month-old baby sexually assaulted?
Posted on April 1, 2013, Monday
KUCHING: The mother of a 17-month-old infant lodged a police report on Saturday night on suspicion that her baby girl might have been sexually assaulted.
The 20-something mother noticed the private part of her toddler to be unusually red when she changed her diaper at about 8pm.
She claimed that her baby was crying before she changed the diaper.
She immediately rushed her to a clinic at Taman Malihah and was later referred to the Sarawak General Hospital (SGH) for further check-up.
It was understood that the baby was placed under the care of a neighbour during the day.
The police are investigating.
- Child’s play could predict expectant parents’ capabilities: study
- PKBN Graduates Can Now Continue ‘O’ Level Studies and Beyond
- Locals Must Change Work Attitude to Outdo Foreigners
- Their Majesties Consented to Attend Diplomatic Corps’ Reception for 68th Birthday
- Three of the best back-to-school smartphones