Property market up in 2012 with 427,520 transactions worth RM142.84 billion
Posted on April 19, 2013, Friday
PUTRAJAYA: The property market activity in 2012 recorded 427,520 transactions valued at RM142.84 billion, compared with 430,403 transactions worth RM137.83 billion in 2011, according to Malaysia Real Estate Market 2012.
According to the report, the number of transactions decreased by 0.7 per cent while the value of transactions increased by 3.6 per cent.
“As in previous years, the residential sub-sector continues to lead the market activity, contributing 63.8 per cent of the total market,” said Secretary-General Datuk Seri Mohamad Irwan Serigar Abdullah after the launch of the report here yesterday. — Bernama
- Malaysian army to acquire 6 attack helicopters for ESSZone operations
- 729 people charged with using fake ICs or belonging to others since 2010
- Sarawak Forestry Department geared to combat illegal loggers
- Families in Kampung Bojong, Rejoi settle NCR land dispute amicably
- Heavy snow kills 3, disrupts travel in Japan