Samsung ploughs into Windows Phone 8 market with 4.8-inch Samsung ATIV S
Posted on April 22, 2013, Monday
KUALA LUMPUR: Samsung Malaysia Electronics has introduced the much-awaited Windows Phone 8-based Samsung ATIV S to the Malaysian market. Boasting a stunning 4.8” HD Super AMOLED display and a stylish design that is deceptively light, the Samsung ATIV S sets to reassert the brand’s presence in the ever-popular Windows Phone market.
Samsung ATIV S is powered by a Dual Krait 1.5 GHz processor on the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chipset, alongside a 16GB built-in storage and 1 GB RAM Memory and a microSD slot. It comes with a Li-ion 2,300mAh battery. The phone features an 8-Megapixel Auto Focus Camera (rear camera) with LED Flash and a 1.2-Megapixel VT Camera (front camera).
“The concept behind the Samsung ATIV S showcases the brand’s passion to continuously deliver products and designs that surprise and delight consumers. There is an opportunity for Samsung in the Windows Phone 8 market to reach out to people with distinct tastes and unique needs,” said Kwon Jae Hoon, managing director, Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn. Bhd.
For more information about the Samsung ATIV S, please visit www.samsung.com/my or https://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilemalaysia.
- Police seeking access to mass graves from Thailand: IGP
- PAC will arrange meetings with Arul Kanda, Shahrol as soon as possible: Nur Jazlan
- Singapore Airlines airbus loses power inflight to both engines
- Afghan police end Taliban siege of Kabul guesthouse
- FIFA officials arrested in Zurich on US corruption charges: NYT