World Earth Day celebrated with fashion show
Posted on April 22, 2013, Monday
KUCHING: Plaza Merdeka celebrated World Earth Day 2013 with musical performances and a fashion show on Saturday.
World Earth Day falls on April 22, which is today.
The evening kicked off with Kenwy Music & Arts Academy playing popular tunes like ‘Rasa Sayang’ and ‘Canon in D’.
After that, 10 models took to the stage to present creations with World Earth Day as the theme.
They wore costumes fashioned from recyclable materials like old CDs, wooden pegs, black rubbish bags, old magazines, yarn and paper cups.
Some models donned headpieces showing an environmentally-distressed Earth and a giant cigarette.
Visitors took the opportunity to have their pictures taken with the models.
The unique outfits were created by Monica Maison Academy.
After that, guests were entertained by bands from Tour De Tontong.
- Berindik ari segang pasang besai sekeda palan di Sarikei ampuh ai
- Harden: JKKK patut nemu melanja duit bantu perintah kena ngemansangka rumah panjai
- PBDS Baru ngarap teulihka reta lama ti diempu parti nya
- Nadai penyadi ke ngasuh irau maya tengkujuh
- SEB deka berengkah ngaga HEP Baram enggau Baleh ujung taun 2014