SMK Tabuan Jaya and MSS Kuching share honours
Posted on May 13, 2013, Monday
KUCHING: SMK Tabuan Jaya beat MSS Kuching to snatch the U18 Boys title at the MSSS Football Tournament yesterday.
Both teams were equally matched and the match ended in a stalemate even after extra time.
In the penalty shoot-out, SMK Tabuan Jaya slotted in all their chances to win 4-2.
MSS Kuching did win a title when their U15 boys emerged champion.
After a hard fought final, they edged MSS Betong 2-1 after extra time (1-1 at regulation time).
The inter-division tournament was organised by the Sarawak State Schools Council (MSSS) and MSS Kuching.
State Education director Abdillah Adam officiated at the closing ceremony.
A total of 21 secondary school teams from all divisions in the state participated in the tournament.
- Kuching police seize drugs valued at RM357,450
- Floods continue to recede in Sarawak, only 19 left at a relief centre
- Review of laws is MCMC’s top priority says Chairman Dr Halim
- Former veterinary department director sentenced to two years’ jail
- Car repossessor sentenced to death for drug trafficking