Semi-Finals of Tutong’s National Youth Musabaqah Tilawatil Al-Quran
Posted on May 30, 2013, Thursday
TUTONG: The National Youth Musabaqah Tilawatil Qu’ran 1434H/2013M semi final was held on May 28 at the Main Hall of Tutong District’s Community Hall Complex. The event is a yearly project of the Youth and Sports Department and is opened for registration to youths aged between 17 and 22 years old. The guest of honour was Awang Haji Harun bin Haji Junid, Deputy Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Religious Affairs, Brunei Darussalam. There were 18 Qari and 12 Qariah who took part during the event, summing up to 30 participants. Photos show the Qari and Qariah who made it to the finals, Borneo Bulletin reported.
- Three killed, 11 injured in coal mine explosion in Sarawak
- Ahmad: Managed float system to stay with oil prices at below US$80 a barrel
- Muhyiddin wants classical literature works spread using multimedia, digital technology
- European space plane set for February launch: firm
- Sultanate Ranks 30th on HDI