Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin chairs conference of Malay rulers
Posted on June 27, 2013, Thursday
KUALA LUMPUR: The Raja of Perlis, Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Jamalullail yesterday chaired the 232nd Meeting of the Conference of Malay Rulers at Istana Negara.
The two-day meeting, which began yesterday, was attended by all the Malay Rulers except for Kedah which was represented by the Chairman of the Kedah Regency Council, Datuk Seri Utama Tunku Annuar Sultan Badlishah, Perak by the Regent of Perak, Raja Dr Nazrin Shah Sultan Azlan Shah and Pahang by the Tengku Mahkota, Tengku Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah.
At the meeting, the Malay Rulers were accompanied by the Menteris Besar while the Yang Dipertuas Negeri of Penang, Sabah and Melaka were accompanied by their respective Chief Ministers.
The Yang Dipertua Negeri of Sarawak was accompanied by the representative of the Chief Minister, Datuk Amar Abang Johari Tun Openg.
Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu’adzam Shah and Raja Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Hajah Haminah were scheduled to attend the Royal Banquet in conjunction with the 232nd Meeting of the Council of Malay Rulers. — Bernama
- Singapore sends air force plane to search for missing MAS aircraft
- SAR operation still on, no trace of MAS plane yet – Hishammuddin
- Malaysia Airlines still unable to locate MH370
- MMEA deploys one aircraft, three ships to search for missing MAS plan
- PM orders ‘all measures possible’ to locate missing MAS plane